Be Ready for the Weather with a Backup Generator
What will you do when the lights go out?
That’s why installing an emergency backup electricity generator is a smart idea if you own a home or business on the Cape. A backup generator can power a house or business for days after a blackout.
Think of a backup generator as an insurance policy. There is no telling when or if one will need it.
With so much of our daily live revolving electricity, home backup generators allow you to run appliances such as heaters, air conditioners, sump pumps, refrigerators, washers/dryers, and lights even when power is down. Powered by natural gas or propane, a backup generator can offer you peace of mind during unexpected power blackouts by providing a continuous flow of power.
Permanent standby generators are installed as part of your home’s electrical system. The generator will automatically activate seconds after power failure and shut itself off once electricity is restored by the utility company. Whether this is worth the investment depends on your tolerance for power interruptions.
Additional benefits of owning a residential backup generator include:
- Fast and automatic delivery of power during a blackout
- It allows homeowners to operate their homes, including heating and cooling systems, televisions, computers, and other appliances
- Allows homeowners to maintain comfort and safety levels during emergencies
- Protects the home from dangerous voltage fluctuations and surges when the power returns
- Safe operation during man–made and natural disasters
- Affords homeowners peace of mind by ensuring their loved ones are safe during times of emergency
Don’t let nasty weather keep you in the dark! Call us at (508) 388-1009 for a free assessment on the type and size of emergency backup generator makes sense for your home and family, or your business.
How can we help?
Fill out this form to let us know what we can do to help make your life more comfortable.
For Emergency Service, please call us: 508.548.3030