Our top priority remains the health and well-being of our loyal customers and our Fuel Company Team.
Our Commitment Remains: A Note from The Fuel Company
To our customers, we know you’ve been inundated with communication from businesses large and small. Our top priority remains the health and well-being of our loyal customers and our Fuel Company Team.
Here is what we are doing:
- We have closed our office to walk in visits. We will be answering your calls, email and dispatching crews remotely. If you need to reach us, please fill out this form or call us at: (508)548-3030, (508)548-4403, (508)888-0680, (508)759-4448
(We know this may be tedious, but if one line is busy, please try another one or try us back in a little bit.)
- While keeping in mind the safety of our customers and staff, we are still making fuel deliveries, performing service work, and doing installations.
- We are sanitizing vehicles and equipment several times each day.
- For new equipment installations: we can, in some cases offer virtual visits—give us a call and we can work with you.
- We are limiting interaction with customers when at all possible, keeping at least six feet in distance. If you require emergency service, we ask that you make other access points to your equipment available such as a basement or bulkhead door, when possible.
As we have for more than 50 years, we are here to help keep you, your family and your home safe year-round.
If there is anything we can do in the days ahead, do let us know. Sending you and your family our very best,